Adenike Oyetunde has proven that there is ability in disability.
This amazing personality was diagnosed with cancer at age 20 and lost her limb as a result of this. This did not discourage her as she went on to become a lawyer, OAP and an activist. She deserves all the recognition.
Come October 1st 2018, at the prestigious Oriental Hotel, Adenike Oyetunde among other personalities who have shown that there is ability in disability will be given a special recognition award.
DO YOU KNOW?
· Do you know that there are about 25 million Nigerians living with disabilities?
· Do you know about the Nigerian Disability Bill?
· Do you know that this bill is to protect and promote the rights of persons living with disabilities?
· Do you know that this bill, if passed, will provide for the right to free education, free healthcare, prohibition from segregation, right to work and employment?
· Do you know that this bill also provides for the right to participation in politics?
· Do you know that persons living with disabilities are also human beings who did not choose their paths for themselves?
· Have you done anything to make the lives of people living with disabilities better?
· Do not discriminate or harm people with disabilities.
This is a call to serve humanity and promote the well-being of persons living with disabilities.
To support this initiative call 08181662198
Powered by La Mode Magazine @lamodemag