Always stick to them and the results will be amazing!
It is not enough to buy expensive cosmetics and expect your skin to become smooth and even immediately after the first application. To achieve perfect smoothness, you should approach the issue of the complex. And adhere to these 7 tips, without which your skin will not be as glossy.
1. Wear sunscreen. In the cold season, ultraviolet rays are reflected from the snow and give pigment on the face, as well as contribute to early skin aging.
2. Never touch your face with your hands or press on pimples. Never! There will be scars, dirt, infection, and as a result, redness, acne and other problems will only increase.
3. No procedures will help if you do not monitor your diet. Forget about sweets, starchy foods, salty and fried foods. You may not see a dramatic result in the first few days. But this is not a reason to give up. The skin will thank you, you’ll see.
4. Observe the water balance. Place a glass of water on the table and, in general, the liquid should be in sight. So, catching your gaze on a glass of water, you will definitely empty it.
5. Always wash off makeup at night. Don’t leave makeup on your face for so long. So, because of the mascara left on the hairs, you risk breaking your eyelashes. And foundation clogs pores, so you might wake up with acne in the morning.
6. 90% of the success of facials is correct washing. The gel or foam of your choice should gently and delicately remove dirt and makeup. And, of course, suit your skin type.
7. Wash your makeup brushes frequently to keep bacteria out. It is known that microparticles remain on the brushes, dust and other bacteria settle. Keep your brushes clean, and I go to the makeup artist, be sure to observe their processing before applying makeup. Celebrities, by the way, often carry their own set of brushes for makeup.