Common Acne is a skin condition most people call zits or pimples. It happens anywhere on the body, at any age and to anybody. Acne is not curable and managing breakouts is never easy so the trick is to develop a regular skincare routine designed to help prevent pimples.
- The first step is to always keep your face clean. Wash your face twice a day with warm water and apply moisturizer afterwards. Avoid over-moisturizing oily skin as it will only increase acne and the chance of scarring.
- Wash your pillowcases weekly because your face is pressed against them for hours every night. It is best to keep them clean at all times.
- Don’t touch your face unless you just washed your hands because your hands carry a lot of germs due to you handling things, shaking hands and touching dirty surfaces.
- Pay attention to your diet. Cut back on sugary, processed foods and always stay hydrated.
- Finally, if and when they do appear, do not pick your pimples. It could make the swelling worse or lead to scarring.
-Ademola-Law Adeola Faith