Cocktail proudly supported by @veleta_ng
Learn *Engage *Network *Dine
Lamodepreneur Networking Dinner slated to take place December 7th at Oriental Hotel , is an initiative of La Mode Magazine. Is designed to deliver value for Fashion and Beauty Entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurs will learn from the best. No entrepreneur is an island, no matter how talented, can know everything about everything.
Lamodepreneur Networking Dinner will be a great gathering with talented, experienced speakers to learn from
At the Networking Dinner, entrepreneurs will gain the benefit to meet with a range of inspiring people. Taking advantage of new ideas and come up with a way to pivot your business. After the Networking Dinner entrepreneurs will come back with a new lease on life and new ideas. This experience will add significantly to the bottom-line of businesses.
1. Dr. Feb Idahosa President of Benson Idahosa University and Fonder of the Market Place
2. Mr Victor Ajufoh-Obi (Speaker , Trainer and Certified Social Media Strategist)
3. Mr Paul Akinola Ceo Possible and Affordble SolutionLtd
4. John Obidi: Online Business Consultant;
Founder, Headstart Africa
5. Mery Makinde Ceo Amazon Africa
6. Dr.May Ikeora a consultant and Author
7. Derin Fabure a Lawyer
Date : December 7th
Venue : Oriental Hotel
Register call or whatsapp 08181662198