Makeup is a world of its own, its easy to get confused as there are different types of products. When it comes to foundations, there are a lot of varieties – we have from stick foundation, liquid foundation to sponge foundation too many varieties to choose from. It all depends on which one would suit your skin. For instance, you wear a foundation for a bright day to a funeral ceremony. It’s easy to get confused any day, there are two common types of foundation which you will for sure come across; the liquid and powder foundations. Now to the question – Is Liquid or Powder Foundation Better?
If you have an oily skin then the powder foundation is for you. It absorbs facial oil and keeps it shine free and matte. It really doesn’t have a side effect and does not give you breakouts. Powder foundation as a natural feel to it, you can use it when you want to go to any regular event or don’t have much to conceal. It is a bit difficult to blend with other products besides that if you need something for longer time then you must use powder foundations.
Some good powder foundations that we can suggest are:
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder
2. Lakme Primer + Matte Foundation
3. L’Oreal True Match Genius Compact Foundation
4. Loreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation
5. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.
Perfect for dry skin, it’s the kind of makeup foundation that provides you with the correct degree of mosturization to your skin. Liquid foundation as a higher degree of coverage and its perfect for winters giving you some extra dose of mosturization your skin needs. Be careful, it tends to wear or tear off when it comes in contact with rain or sun exposure. They blend well with other makeup products
Some good liquid foundations that we can suggest are:
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
2. MAC Face and Body Foundation
3. Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation
4. Lakme Oil Serum Foundation
5. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation