Hi, my name is Daniel Usidamen and I’m a huge fan of good food. I like writing about styles/fashion but what I do enjoy most is finding good recipes. Today’s Indomie recipe was inspired by a friend wanting to create something special. She was tired of eating regular cooked noodles. Something, like open the noodle wrappers, straight into the pot, add spices, water, leave to boil and viola! it’s ready. She wanted more.
- 2 Packets indomie noodles
- 1 cup fried shrimps
- Scrambled egg from 2 eggs
- Diced barbecued chicken (or Chicken Suya cut in pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Fresh tomatoes
- 1 Green Bell pepper
- Other vegetables of choice
- Remove seasoning from the indomie pack and set aside.
- Cook indomie according to package instruction until firm.
- Ensure the indomie is not soft.
- Add oil into a pan and heat till it’s hot.
- Add the diced meat, scrambled eggs, fried shrimps, vegetables and stir fry for a minute.
- Add in noodle seasoning and the noodles
- Stir fry the noodles for a few minutes and the indomie is ready to eat.