Fixing of nails accentuate our beauty. Nails extensions come in different shapes like almond, oval, coffin, square, stiletto and coval. Some nail extensions give you the chance to choose a colour while some are colourful.
You can fix your nails yourself via the following steps:
1. Remove previous nail: If prior to the nails you intend to fix, you have old nails, you need to remove them. It is not possible to fix nails on nails.
2. Clean Old Polish: Old polish here means polish on your real nails. If you applied polish on your real nails, you should clean so the fake nails you intend to fix would stick well.
3. Trim your nails: You have to trim your nails with a nail cutter for them to be equal.
4. Smooth the nail surface: Smooth your nails with a file and then clean thoroughly with a buffer.
5. Get your nail extensions ready for use so the glue wouldn’t get dry before you place the fake nail on it.
6. Carefully apply the glue on the first real nail you want to start with and then carefully place the fake nail on it.
7. Do the same for the other nails.
8. If the fake nails fixed are plain, you can decide to decorate with any colour of your choice but if otherwise, you have your colourful nails ready!!!
Photo credit: Allure.