The theme for the 2020 6th edition of Green October Event is “Disability Inclusion in The Post-COVID Era” The project which is an initiative of La Mode Magazine and La Mode Disability Foundation will be looking at ways that people with disability can take advantage of the Post-COVID 19 era to be more socially inclusive and relevant. This has inspired the Green October Event inclusion Challenge.
To partake in this challenge, all you have to do is:
• Make a one-minute creative video with anyone living with a disability within your community or neighbourhood (Be as creative as possible holding a placard that reads boldly #greenoctoberevent2020
• Post the video and include hashtags #GreenOctoberInclusionChallenge #GreenOctoberEvent2020 on the caption, ensure you tag @lamodemag @greenoctoberevent @lamodemagazinefoundation
* Make sure you are following these handles on Instagram ??
@lamodemag @greenoctoberevent @lamodemagazinefoundation
• The most creative videos who follow the rules will be reposted on @lamodemagazinefoundation page
• The video with the most engagements (Views, likes, and comments), wins the competition.
The prize for the winner is a whooping sum of Two Hundred Thousand Naira
(₦200,000), to be shared equally between the person who created the video and the person living with a disability.
The Green October Inclusion Challenge kicks off on Friday, 24th July 2020, and ends on Friday 26th September 2020.
#greenoctoberevent2020 #lamodespot #lamodemag