Lamodepreneur conference and Press Briefing is a La Mode Magazine initiative to create a platform for fashion and beauty entrepreneurs to learn from different renowned Speakers in other to develop and strength
en entrepreneurial quality in business. It is was a networking and collaborating platform for entrepreneurs.
The Conference was an amazing conference and very insightful. The Conference took place on February 24th, 2017 at the prestigious Oriental Hotel, Lagos. The Conference had great speakers and they include;
Mercy Makinde, she spoke on Financial Management in Business
John Obidi , he spoke on making money in Recession
Derin Fagbure spoke on getting investors
Victor Udo Ajufoh-Obi spoke on the Role of Social Media in the Making of a Business.
Sandra Odige the convener/Host she spoke on good customer service in business.
We appreciate Access Bank PLC for the support with gift items and also for a good attendance.
The conference which had great turnout, of entrepreneurs in the fashion and beauty. The media houses were not left out as they interviewed all present, notable media houses are; Vanguard, Naija News Rave, TVC, Punch Newspaper and a host of others.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
1. To develop necessary knowledge and skills among the participants.
2. To create an interactive learning platform to educate fashion and beauty entrepreneurs in Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Customer Service and Financial Management that will ultimately translate into improved efficiency and productivity.
3. To improve the entrepreneurial skills of the youths in the fashion business.
4. Opportunities for entrepreneurs to connect with investors.
5. To encourage entrepreneurs to be productive
6. Create a networking platform amongst entrepreneurs
BENEFITS OF THE CONFERENCE TO FASHION AND BEAUTY ENTREPRENURES
1. Press coverage
2. Certificate of achievement
3. Impart basis managerial knowledge and understanding;
4. Develop and strengthen entrepreneurial quality and motivation;
5. To develop small and medium enterprises sector which is necessary for employment generation and wider dispersal of industrial ownership and economic growth
6. Provide gainful self-employment to educated young men and women;
7. Impart information about the process, procedure and rules and regulations for setting up a new project.
8. Develop and strengthen entrepreneurial quality and motivation.
9. Develop various business related skills of marketing, good customer service, quality management production, distribution and people management.
10. Build entrepreneurs professionally