WHY YOU NEED TO FIGURE YOUR SKIN TYPE.
There are various skin types and we have been probably seen the signs with but never read them. Attention is not paid to the reaction and allergies of our skins to products we use which is why we are quick to blame the product for being bad.
It is vital for one to know her skin type so money wouldn’t be wasted on skin products which would either do nothing at all or cause the skin to be irritated.
The types of skin include:
1. Sensitive Skin: A sensitive skin is known to be fragile because it tends to get irritated easily and it could be allergic to some skin products. For example, some people skin are sensitive to Aloe Vera.
2. Oily Skin: A skin is considered to be oily when it produces excess fat and usually have a glossy appearance.
3. Dry Skin: This type of skin barely retains moisture which is why some people get surprised when their skin get white after having applied lotion or moisturizers on their skin minutes ago. If care is not taken, a dry skin can become extremely dry with cracks.
4. Combination: This skin infuses the characteristics of oily skin and dry skin. That is, it is the combination of the oily and dry skin.
5. Normal Skin: Here, all things are made equal because this skin type is balanced. It is neither oily nor dry.
Well, you can’t use panadol for stomach pain which is why knowing your skin type is so important to save waste and to prevent any skin problem.
- Photo credit: bitesoflifestyle.wordpress.com