Fashion pieces back in the days have come back better. They are now refined with a bang. Fashions, ranging from clothing to accessories to hats have come back looking very classy and elegant. They have been refined. Fashion is going places, as people like to experiment with old and new fashion. Fashion designers want their clients to stand out from the crowd, thereby re-inventing clothes and accessories.
Here are the 5 fashion pieces that have come back
- Ball gowns – Ball gowns are trending, as you see fashionistas and Divas wear them at dinner or big events done at night. Ball gowns were in before, as we can relate with them from cartoons like beauty and the beast and Cinderella etc. Any lady that wears a Ball gown to an event is bold and a stunner.
- BELL BOTTOM TROUSERS – Bell bottom trousers are back and better as it can even be worn to work to make a statement, it comes in different colours. There are classy bell bottoms that come in suit trouser, jeans if you want to be fashionable and stand out, the bell bottom trouser is for you,
- FLORAL DRESSES – When we think of some movies in the past, they really loved florals, but now floral clothing is back for the creative minds and the fashion conscious ones. Floral dresses are in, as it is for the flashy and bold woman that wants to make a statement. Floral dresses are best worn with simple shoes, simple jewellery and Plain handbag.
- ANIMAL PRINT – Animal print is so common nowadays, especially when it comes to shoes, bags, jackets etc. some people saw animal print to look trashy but now almost every girl has a piece of it in their wardrobe. However you have to dress it appropriately in order not to be named a trashy dresser. There are specific ways to wear the animal print, for example, if you are wearing an animal print jacket, you do not need to wear animal print for the inner wears or shoes. One pierce of animal print at a time and you are on your way to stardom.
- SHOULDER PAD DRESSES – How beautiful is a shoulder pad dress. It used to signify a boring old woman with their suits, but now is put in evening dresses for stamina. It is put in blouses as well. It makes the dress beautiful and unique to the eyes. It brings sophistication and grace to an outfit.
Fashion is not a one way thing; you can turn your wardrobe to suit any style you are going for. It is about preference, creativity and confidence. Whatever you wear stays clean, avoid complicated outfit, or at least one complicated piece at a time. Don’t forget to stay glamorous.