We all want to have a youthful skin but do not put in practice, some skincare routines.
The basic skin care routines to follow include:
1. Face Washing: There is no doubt that the face is usually not clean when we wake up in the morning and when we come back at night which is why it is necessary to rinse your face with water every morning and night. After rinsing, you dry with a clean towel and then remove dirt with a cleanser.
2. Face Toning: Toner doesn’t irritate the face, instead, it refreshes the face and reduces excessive dryness. After cleansing, apply toner on the face.
3. Eye Creaming: The dark circles or bags under the eyes, the puffy eyes can be gotten rid of by an eye cream. The eye cream is just for the eyes.
4. Moisturizing: Moisturizers work for the skin generally, it hydrates the skin and makes it less dry. It is advisable to always have a small bottle of moisturizer so you can apply on your skin when it begins to get dry.
5. Applying Face Oil: This is usually used after other skin care products and it regulates the production of oil from the face.
6. Applying Sunscreen: Sunscreen is applied on the skin and it protects the skin from UltraViolet rays. It further prevent aging or signs of wrinkles.
Photo credit: iStock.com