You remember that white bulb-like vegetable that looks like your purple onions at home?
Yeah, that’s the garlic and it’s highly rich in Manganese, Vitamins, and Iron.
Garlic belongs to a botanical group in the onion family, which is why it has a quite identical structure to your onions.
You should use garlic in your meals for the following reasons:
1. It boosts the immune system which protects the body against any form of infection.
2. It reduces cholesterol level, which if not properly managed, can lead to heart attack and other heart issues.
3. It is a potent antibiotic which defends the body against common infections.
4. It is cancer preventive, as it contains properties that slows down the growth of cancerous cells in the body.
5. It strengthens the bones in your body, the hair on your skin and that beauty on your adorable face.
Why won’t you start enjoying garlic in your meals today?
Make sure you avoid eating your garlic “raw’ as it can lead to bad breath and perspiration.
It’s advisable you add it to your meals, if the flavour is one you love.